Friday 30 May 2008

鉄アレイ TETSU ARREY 1st Album



Hello fellas! After some time of laziness, I'm back for a few more posts. I don't think will be many, but they are here ready to be posted.
鉄アレイ, TETSU ARREY or TETSU ARRAY is a Japanese band first known from the compilation Eye of The Thrash Guerrilla LP '88 bootlegged in 2000.
I don't know when this album was released as it doesn't state on the cover, but I believe it is from 1991. I know it is very hard to find, differently from the second album that was well spread by HG-Fact.
For you guys that never heard TETSU ARREY, they play the typical Japanese "Burning Spirits" music, a Hardcore Punk with some elements of Rock and Metal. I found a little bit hard to swallow when I've heard the second album for the first time, but after a few listening and even more after seeing them live it became easy to enjoy them. And sure at that time, I didn't have the first album which I believe to be the best one.


DOWNLOAD:
鉄アレイ TETSU ARREY 1st Album (Sunshine Sherbet Records / SS-011)

No comments:

CARRY ON SCREAMING Middle Finger T-shirts & Hoodies

Carry on Screaming Middle Finger Hoodies and T-shirts. Artwork by the great Brazilian Tattoo artist Mauro Landim (Mundo Cão). Av...